July 27, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
THE TOP 10 STORIES OF THE WEEK
- Treehouse Launches iPad App, Apple Prohibits Android Lessons
- Jermaine Dupri: First, Understand Your Beliefs
- We’re All Failures Sometimes, So Quit Worrying About It
- Angel Funding Opportunities Are Soaring in Washington, DC
- (Young) Entrepreneur Checklist
- Dirty Secrets of Consulting Firms and How to Chose One
- On Its 3rd Birthday, .CO Plans to Launch New Domains
- PageLines: A Drag-and-Drop Design Editor for Your WordPress Blog
- Decode Global: Engaging Youth Through Social Impact Games
- Jeff Hoffman of ColorJar on How to Develop a Brand Online
- Tim Wolters: Company Culture Is All About the People
- Michael Tchong: Let’s Analyze Ubertrends, Not Normal Trends
- Saul Kaplan: How to Stay Relevant as a Business
UPCOMING TECH COCKTAIL EVENTS
7.31 – Sessions DC
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!