April 27, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- Jordan Eisenberg: A True Captain of the Obvious
- A Book in 5 Minutes: What Every Angel Investor Wants You to Know
- Efficiently Store and Organize Digital Media with Digital Fridge
- Vegas Tech House: A Crowdfunded Pad for the Vegas Startup Scene
- 7 Startup Ecosystems With Room For Improvement According to Young Entrepreneurs
- Olympic Skater Sasha Cohen on Snoxx, Her New Startup [INTERVIEW]
- Who is New York City’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Who Needs Preschool? AppTalia: Apps for Early Childhood Education
- Tabbedout Wins Austin’s Hottest Showcasing Startup
- Arden Reed is Making Custom Suiting Simple and Affordable
- Zoomdata: Google Earth for Data Visualization
- Crowdfund Your College Tuition with Campus Slice
- Plotter: The Social Network for Maps
- Walkby Helps Chicago Clothing Boutiques Stay in Business
What’s On Tap
Next week Tech Cocktail is headed to NYC to Mix things up. Join us on May 2nd for an evening of startups, cocktails, and great conversation.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!