May 11, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; the Stephen Curry show commands attention. We know. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- How to Get Lean Eating Butter, Bacon, & Coconut Oil; An Interview with Dave Asprey of The Bulletproof Executive
- Who is DC’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- Who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- Kansas City’s Hottest Showcasing Startup, SquareOffs Offers New Take On Online Polls
- The Best Health Apps
- AlphaLab Launches Hardware Accelerator: AlphaLab Gear
- We Live In a User-Driven World: It’s Time to Adapt
- Should Your Startup Be HubSpotting?
- Healthy Food Options Delivered to Your Door with HealthyOut
- Share Videos Like Never Before With Vilynx’s Video Social Network
- Technology and the 40-Hour Work Week
- UX Lab in the Cloud YouEye Raises $3M, Launches New Product Insite
- LoveThatFit Revamps Technologies for More Accurate Online Clothing Shopping
- LA Girl Scouts Launching a Video Game Patch for Girls [INTERVIEW]
- Peer Bonuses Motivate Workers On Bonus.ly
What’s On Tap
May 15th: Tech Cocktail Washington DC Mixer
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!