May 18, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Tech Cocktail Receives $2.5M Investment from Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project
- Who is San Francisco’s Hottest Showcasing Startup [Poll]
- Say Howdy to TechStars Austin
- AnyPerk: Give Perks to Your Employees for $5 per Person per Month
- 1M/1M: An Incubator for Startups That Accelerators Don’t Want
- “Remember to Buy Milk”: Send Texts Triggered by Location with Locotext
- How Going Primal Will Make You a Better Entrepreneur: An Interview with Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple
- How Stress Works
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Photo! Sports Photos’ Platform for Sports Photographers
- 8 Secrets for Recruiting Top Engineering Talent; YEC Weighs in
- Parenting, Trading, & Risk Taking: Recap of Tech Cocktail Week Sessions
- Quarterly: Get Boxes of Startup Inspiration from Tim Ferriss, Chris Guillebeau, & More
- [DC’s Hottest Showcasing Startup] BestBequest Wants to Be Your Online Legacy Vault
- Fandium Launches as the Social Game Day Destination for Sports
In case you glanced over the top story above, Tech Cocktail recently announced a $2.5M investment from Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project. We are beyond excited for this new infusion of funds. Look for big things to come from Tech Cocktail – including a massive national event in Las Vegas in October. Get excited.
May 22nd: San Francisco – Tech Cocktail Mixer
Before the Mixer, check out LogiAnalytics FREE Roadshow seminar covering the latest in embedded analytics. (Free food and beverage)
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!