June 15, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; 2D is the new 3D, white is the new black. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10(ish) Stories of the Week
- How Passion Blinds Entrepreneurs
- Five Reasons to Startup in Des Moines, IA
- Romotive Alum Launches 3D Printing Lab in Las Vegas
- CommonBond’s David Klein: “Being an Entrepreneur is the Hardest Job You’ll Ever Have”
- Spinnakr Launches, Raises Funding from 500 Startups, Andreessen Horowitz
- Find Your Why: The Psychological Guide to Starting Up
- Track Your Company’s Happiness with Hppy
- Take a Tour of The Yard, a New Office & Coworking Space in NYC
- Forget Craigslist: Give Things Away to Friends and Charities with Nifty
- To Make Your Team “Click,” Uncover Their Instinctive Drives
- How to Handle A Lowball Investment Offer; Young Entrepreneurs Provide 8 Pointers
- Dina Kaplan of Blip on Conquering Fears [Video]
Upcoming Tech Cocktail Events
6.27 – San Diego Mixer
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!