September 15, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Why Apple’s Critics are Wrong
- Who is Chicago’s Hottest Showcasing Startup?
- Everpurse: A Purse that Charges Your Phone Wirelessly
- DreamIt Ventures Philadelphia Announces 14 Startups In Fall Class
- iPhone 5: Longer, Leaner, Lighter & Faster… But Is It Enough To Upgrade?
- The Takeover: Resist You Might, But You’ll Also Be Using Evernote Soon
- The Best Food Apps That Bring People Together
- Student Loan Hero Wants to Help You Pay your Student Loans
- CROWDSTART LV Finalists Compete for Funding from VegasTechFund
- Neal Sales-Griffin on Working Your Passion and Recent 37signals Funding
- You Have a Right to Know the Law, says LA startup MyRight
- Laura Fitton’s 4 Rules for Networking
- Buy SOLO Eyewear Bamboo Sunglasses and Help People in Need
Did you pre-order your iPhone 5 yet? Is the longer, leaner, lighter, faster iPhone enough for you to buy? Or did it leave you wanting more? How many catchy iPhone commercials will you be exposed to before you change your mind? For me, it’s three.
Upcoming – Seattle Mixer
Tech Cocktail is bringing the fun to Seattle this Wednesday at SurfIncubator. We want to know – which of these these showcasing startups is the hottest? And if you can, come check out the startups for yourself.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!