September 29, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were busy camping out for the iPhone. We feel you. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Google for Entrepreneurs
- Will Fuentes of Lemur IMS: Revitalizing Offline Shopping
- Fastpay: A Quicker Way To Fund Your Startup
- Sanders Partee of Taxi Magic: How To Get From Idea To Winning
- The Launch Pad Book: Y Combinator and the Creation of Badasses
- Pitch Across Maryland Tours The State Celebrating Entrepreneurship
This past week, Tech Cocktail ran a Las Vegas Week series, brining you into the know all things Downtown Project related:
- This Week: An Overview of the Downtown Project in Las Vegas
- A Map of the Downtown Project in Las Vegas
- Tony Hsieh Takes Us Deeper Inside The Downtown Project [Video]
- VegasTechFund to Startups: “We’re Weird”
- Zach Ware of Downtown Project: It’s All About Community [VIDEO]
- How Downtown Project Is Recreating Zappos’ Culture to Turn Vegas Into Utopia
- Downtown Project: The Locals’ Perspective
- Tony Hsieh’s Theory of Serendipity
- Work-Life Mashup in Vegas Tech
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!