June 9, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox; sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- 5 Easy Ways To Automate Your Small Business and Life
- Restyle Your Pinterest Wardrobe with Bazaart
- Downtown Project’s Vegas Tech Fund Has Unveiled First Five Companies
- Three Tips for Marketing on a Budget, from Unbounce
- The Top Six Rules for Creating Viral Content
- Don’t Just Bookmark a Website, High Five it Using Markerly
- SCVNGR Raises $12 Million for LevelUp and Is Raising More
- StartupPlays Accelerator “Democratizes” Access to Mentors Outside Valley
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Wrangling and Hog-Tying a Lawyer
- Lies Entrepreneurs Tell While Raising Capital
As part of the most recent Tech Cocktail Boston Sessions, we had the chance to ask Springpad’s co-founder, Jeff Janer, what he’s learned in the process of starting five startups in the Boston-area. You can get this interview is the most recent episode of the Tech Cocktail Conversations video podcast (available on iTunes).
That’s it for this week. Now that you’ve caught up on the week’s news, go get some sun. You look good tan.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!