October 13, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; too many game 5’s. We hear ya. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Startup Pivots: 6 Case Studies to Help You Recognize the Warning Signs
- Ink’d Offers a Digital Facelift for Comic Strips
- Delivering The Perfect Pitch, Distilled Intelligence Style
- Sanders Partee: The History of RideCharge [VIDEO]
- Matt Galligan of Circa on Failure, Work/Life Balance, and Beer
- BetterDoctor: Search for The Right Doctor Near You
- ParkMe Brings Real-Time Parking Information to Your iPhone in 500 Cities
- SNIP.PS URL Shortener Pays You for Doing What You’re Already Doing
- The Entrepreneur’s Book of Awesome
- Logan LaHive of Belly on the Startup Learning Curve [VIDEO]
- Zao Now Offering Companies Free, Customizable Career Sites
Tech Cocktail Kansas City
Tech Cocktail is bringing the startup circus to everyone’s favorite city named after another state. Tickets for the event are sold out – and have been for a while (KC you rock), but you can still participate by voting for Kansas City’s hottest showcasing startup.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!