May 19, 2017
What a week for the tech world! From a worldwide ransomware attack to a mobile app that can tell you whether or not you’re about to eat a hot dog, there has been a wide range of emotions flood through the innovative landscape. Fortunately, in the event that you missed any of it, Tech.Co has got a list of our top stories right here so you can sit back and relax this weekend with some of your favorite reading. Check out our top stories below and make sure to check back for more entrepreneur interviews, startup news, and tech gossip before you go anywhere else!
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Here’s Why Startups Need to Care About the FCC’s Net Neutrality Vote
- 6 Tips from Mompreneurs on Balancing Work and Life
- Study: Old People Are Finally Getting the Hang of Technology
- Now NYC Ex-Pats Can Finally Relax to the Sounds of Their Neighborhood
- Entrepreneurs Love Their Startups Like Parents Love Their Children
- Vusion House Racer Drone Offers Flight Ready FPV and A Lot of Speed
- Everything You Need to Know About the WannaCry Ransomware Attack
- Launchway Media Talks Being an All-Women Team in Latin America
- The Not Hot Dog App from HBO’s Silicon Valley Is Real
- Study: Seriously, Nobody Cares About Cybersecurity Despite the Risks
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!