April 21, 2017
It’s been a long week. You’ve been to endless meetings, boring sit downs, and pointless talks for more hours than you’ve slept, and things aren’t looking any easier next week. Fortunately, you’ve got the entire weekend to kick back, relax, and read some of the top stories on Tech.Co. After all, you aren’t going to let some pesky meeting get in the way of all the startup and entrepreneur news and resources that we put out every day. So take a look at some of our top stories below and settle in for a weekend of relaxation and innovation.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Life Is a Marathon: An Entrepreneurs’s Story of Running and Becoming a Rebel
- 6 New Cybersecurity Startup Cohorts from MACH37
- Netflix Will Spend 10x More on Employees Than Other Corporations
- How to Market to Generation X and Baby Boomers on Social Media [Infographic]
- How Google Home Trained Me to Look Stupid in Social Situations
- 34 Metrics That Startup Founders Need to Track [Infographic]
- 14 Entrepreneurs on What It’s Like to Be a Startup in San Diego
- Influencers Marketing on Instagram Is a $1 Billion Industry [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Bounce Back After Sleepless Nights
- Work-Life Balance Is More Important Than Salary [Infographic]
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!