March 16, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were in line to see Grumpy Cat at SXSW. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
SXSW Video Interviews Presented by Yappem with Support from Keep America Beautiful
- Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal on Creativity, Mass Popularity, and Cats
- Startup America’s Steve Case on Crowdfunding and Immigration
- Google’s Don Dodge on How Google Has Grown
- DC Mayor Vincent Gray Visits SXSW Festival
- Michael Chasen of Blackboard Dissects the EdTech Industry
- Cindy Gallop of MakeLoveNotPorn Tells SXSWers to Hook Up (and Film It)
- 5 Benefits of Keeping Your Tech Employees Engaged
- Tista Games Releases Video Games Following TV Episode Form
- Discover Your Career Personality with Psychology-driven Compass Lite
- Government Contracting Done Right with Hord
- This 9-Step Checklist Will Sell Your Brand
- From the Trenches of SXSW: It Is the Age of the Tricorder
- 3 Eco-Friendly Ways to Hire For Your Startup
- CEA Lends a Hand to Startups
- Nice Laundry: Revolutionize your sock drawer (Kickstarter project)
What’s On Tap
No new events next week. Still picking up the shattered pieces of our lives after burning the candle at all ends at SXSW. But fear not, Tech Cocktail Los Angeles and Chicago are just around the corner.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!