October 21, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; maybe you were busy skydiving from outer space. It happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Ten Damn Good Reasons to Live and Work in Los Angeles
- Nine Must Have Productivity Apps & Tools; Young Entrepreneurs Weigh In
- Startup Lessons from a Sushi Chef
- [Startup Culture] Tips from LaunchGram, the Pre-Launch Product News Site
- The Healthy Entrepreneur: How to Maintain Health in the #StartupLife
- HitchRides Launches In DC To Take On TaxiMagic & Uber
- Meet the New Romo, Your Cute Robot Friend by Romotive
- The Perfect Pitch: Distilled Intelligence 2.0
- Kansas City: In Flyover Country, Startups Fly Under the Radar
- It’s Time for Startups to Reboot America
- The Lean Startup Machine’s Validation Board Could Save Your Startup
This past week Tech Cocktail hosted it’s first mixer in Kansas City. It was bananas (the good kind, not that there’s a bad kind). We’ll be coming back.
Baltimore, this week is your chance to get in on the fun.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!