December 22, 2014
TED has come out with a 2014 “Year in Ideas” video, highlighting the top TED talks and topics of 2014.
Some of the tech- and business-related talks include:
- Edward Snowden: Here’s how we take back the Internet
- Richard Ledgett: The NSA responds to Edward Snowden’s TED talk
- Elizabeth Gilbert: Success, failure, and the drive to keep creating
- Keren Elazari: Hackers: The Internet’s immune system
- Charmian Gooch: My wish: To launch a new era of openness in business
- Kenneth Cukier: Big data is better data
- Jennifer Golbeck: The curly fry conundrum: Why social media “likes” say more than you might think
- Glenn Greenwald: Why privacy matters
- Nicholas Negroponte: A 30-year history of the future
Here’s the highlight reel:
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!