August 18, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. And we added one more as a bonus.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Who is DC’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Ten Effective Tips for Spurring Creativity
- Quotes To Live By from 5 Distinguished Entrepreneurs
- Tips For Building A Product VCs Will Invest In Part I
- Mars One: A Startup To Send Humans To Mars By 2023
- What Journalists Want: 4 Tips for Talking to the Media
- The Best Music Apps that Bring People Together
- DC vs the Valley: An Interview With John Burke Of True Ventures
- 30-Second Elevator Pitch: 3-D Vision Inc.
- The Top 7 #Startup Tweets of the Week
- Female-Led Care.com Raises $50 Million, Expanding Internationally
- Stacy London’s Style for Hire Brings ‘What Not to Wear’ to Your Closet
Want to see Tech Cocktail rock the panels of SXSW this year? You can. Learn how you can help.
Hey Boston, we’re brining another installment of Tech Cocktail Sessions your way next week. We’ve got Sheila Marcelo and Micah Adler in line to share their insights on “Building Your Company Culture”. Don’t miss out, register now.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!