November 16, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. You were hustling, us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of The Week
- Who are the Challenge Cup Moscow’s Hottest Showcasing Startups? [POLL]
- Alexis Ohanian Comes To DC; Tells Startups 10 Ways to Be Awesome
- MakerBot and Partners Want to Put a 3D Printer in Every American Classroom
- Startups Don’t Need PR Firms
- Who are the Challenge Cup Berlin’s Hottest Showcasing Startups? [POLL]
- Banking on Black Friday: Savvy Social Media Strategies for Your Business
- Meet The Challenge Cup Chicago’s Hottest Showcasing Startups (Reader’s Choice)
- LivingSocial’s Tim O’Shaughnessy: We’re still a giant startup. We don’t have everything figured out yet.
- Succeed or Burnout Trying? We Can’t Work Like This.
- Remove the “I” From Startup Recruiting
- Digital Dream Labs is Live, Officially Launches Kickstarter Campaign
The Tech Cocktail event circus is still in full swing. Check out the calendar here.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!