April 29, 2015
A company’s most valuable asset is its employees. Thankfully, more and more employers are catching on to this, and using their employees’ voices to advocate for the company and strengthen their brand through social media. However, there’s still room for improvement. Most companies could be doing much more to arm their employee advocates with enough information and content to make them thought leaders in their respective industries.
On April 16th, Trapit launched a new enterprise platform which will help companies embrace and strengthen their employee advocacy. Founder and CEO Hank Nothhaft said this in a recent blog post about the platform:
“By bringing our unique content discovery engine into the employee advocacy space, Trapit is the only platform that allows companies to seamlessly discover and curate impactful content for easy employee sharing, while providing intuitive tools to track interactions and optimize engagement across social for marketers, sales teams, and all brand advocates.”
Trapit draws content from over 100,000 different sources. All of these sources have been vetted by real people (as opposed to fake people) to ensure that they all contain unique, original, and high quality sharable material. Here are a few of the features that the Trapit platform offers:
- Ability to incorporate your own content, and create a library of corporate assets (ie. white papers, research reports, offer, calls to action, etc.)
- Rich curation workflow that enables review, selection, and optimization of highly relevant content
- Robust analytics that can identify top advocates and teams, content items and topics by social network, and top performing content by employee consumption
- Branded web app and native iOS (iPhone and iPad) for employees
- Branded email digest that is automated and personalized to the employee and consolidates content
Judging by the features they offer, Trapit could be a great tool for employees to get the word out about their brand through social. Social media is the most valuable channel as far as generating leads and building authentic relationships. The more advocates you have spreading the word, the better. Also, allowing everyone in your company to publicly share what your brand is about, instills that you trust your employees with this power, which can only do good things for morale.
About a year ago we featured Trapit in an article about the best tools to leverage content curation in your marketing strategy. Glad to see they’re still going strong with the innovative ideas!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!