December 26, 2014
2014 was the year of selfies; from Ellen DeGeneres’ star-studded Oscar selfie to President Obama’s selfie with Vice President Biden, everyone has taken a selfie this year. And this trend will definitely continue in 2015.
So we’ve created a list of apps and websites that accentuates or puts all those selfies into good use. From funny stickers to gift wraps with your selfie, check all the possibilities of how you can pimp your selfies:
1. Doublie– Doublie makes memes out of your Face. Regular selfies? Boring. Funny stuff on your face? Dope. Sticking funny stuff on your friends face? Even doper.
2. Imoji– Turn your favorite selfies, animals, and celebrities into stickers you can text.
3. Stamp Your Face– Take that selfie and stamp it everywhere. With a custom hand drawn rubber stamp portraits, available for individuals.
4. Selfie Brush– Not exactly an app, but a device that makes it easy for you to take a selfie and still have good hair. Turn your hairbrush into an accessory that is useful.
5. Gift Wrap Your Face– Put those selfies to good use by creating a personalized gift wrapping paper featuring your face. I assure you that those receiving your gifts won’t forget it.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!