June 24, 2011
Global Strategic Management Institute is launching their first ever startup contest called VentureEngine, which will be geared towards startups in the enterprise software and technologies market within 5 themes; Collaboration, Social Communications, Crowdsourcing, Enterprise Mobility and Gamification. The competition is part of the Enterprise Tomorrow Conference, which will take place in San Francisco September 13-15.
Seven finalists have the opportunity to present their idea in front of a panel of investors and VC’s in order to win the cash grand prize. They’ll get 5 minutes to pitch their idea, followed by two minutes of Q and A and panelist feedback. A cash prize will be awarded to both the judge’s pick and the audience’s favorite presentation. If selected, finalists will receive:
- Opportunity to pitch publicly to investors, corporate buyers and the media
- Two free passes to the event
- Highlighted exposure
- Listed in event material, social media marketing and press releases
- Exhibitor table top with internet access and space for a sign
- Chance to win cash grand prize and fan favorite prize
There’s no application fee, but you must launch a working version of a product at VentureEngine and already have some funding, whether it’s family-and-friends, angel, or Series A. Application deadline is August 18. Good luck!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!