December 1, 2015
Thanks to technology, everyone who feels like they deserve a personal assistant can now have one. Sure, maybe you’re kind of a big deal and really do deserve a personal assistant, but that’s unlikely.
Either way, if you are looking to go the virtual personal assistant route, there are several options out there. A few of them are Amy, an AI personal assistant that handles meeting scheduling, Charlie a virtual personal assistant that also schedules meetings, and YouMail, which handles phone calls, blocks telemarketers, and transcribes voicemails.
Another one we can now add to the growing list is GoButler. The service launched in the beginning of 2015, but they were sans app until now. After the success of their SMS platform, GoButler just announced the launch of their iOS app.
Their goal with the app is to provide the best user experience and give users access to all of the features of the service. Features of GoButler include:
- Food delivery – they have partnered with platforms such as Seamless and DoorDash
- Restaurant reservations – send your request in a message and GoButler “Heroes” will do the rest.
- Travel arrangements – works similar to the restaurant reservations
- On-demand delivery of almost anything you can imagine – clothes, electronics, flowers, etc.
With the launch of the app, users also have access to these fun things:
- Holiday Gift Guide – hand-selected products categorized by recipient and price to make holiday shopping easier
- Apple Watch – users can talk directly with GoButler for requests and orders via your Apple Watch
- Location sharing – users can instantly share their location through a push-button to help expedite the process of finding nearby restaurants, gas stations, etc
- Product previewing – look at products in the app with a screenshot highlighting the product, description and price (where applicable). Confirm purchase, reservation or order with one click.
- Referral codes – refer a user and on their first purchase, both get credited $5
The service itself is free of charge – you only pay for what you purchase. It also has direct integrations with Uber and Card.io.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!