November 22, 2012
Thanksgiving is a time for us to reflect on the year and think about all the things for which we have to be thankful. It’s also a time for us to tie Thanksgiving into every other part of our lives…like startups. So, here’s what Thanksgiving can teach us about stratup life:
1. Pace yourself if you want to survive.
2. You can have too much on your plate.
3. A friends and family round can get awkward.
4. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
5. Sometimes, you should stick to the recipe.
6. If you produce something crappy, they will notice.
7. It’s hard to please everyone.
8. It’s hard to stay lean all the time.
9. We all need a break once in a while.
10. We have a lot to be thankful for.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!