September 10, 2012
Earlier this year, Tech Cocktail mixed together a couple hundred Chicago-area tech enthusiasts with a dozen local startups at John Barleycorn in Wrigleyville. Well Chicago, we’re coming back. As part of next week’s Tech Cocktail Chicago Mixer Sponsored by Cars.com Speaker Series < register here > we’ll be showcasing eight new Chicago startups.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – who is Chicago’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post.
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive 5 minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
The confirmed startups are listed below. (Startups, you can still apply for the event)
- BebeVu – BebeVu provides the gift of full motion ultrasound to new moms through their OB or healthcare provider.
- CNC Strategy Cloud Solutions – CNC Strategy Cloud Solutions is a cloud based strategy execution and alignment tool.
- Everpurse – Everpurse is a wireless system that allows you to keep your phone charged while you are on the go.
- FasPark – FasPark helps drivers find street parking in metropolitan areas.
- GiveBrand – GiveBrand is a free service for job seekers or anyone that wants to build an online brand identity.
- Motozuma – Motozuma is an automotive social savings website where prospective buyers can set up a free account to save for a down payment on a vehicle.
- Photoboop – Photoboop is a robot party photographer that can turn your existing camera equipment into a photo booth.
- SNIP.PS – SNIP.PS is a URL shortener that pays users each time a visitor clicks on their links.
- travel720 – travel720 is a social funding site dedicated to helping students and young travelers experience the world by putting more money in their pocket.
Join us at the mixer and check out the startups for yourself.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!