October 22, 2012
Denver. The Sunshine State. Gorgeous.
Later this week Tech Cocktail will be heading to the Mile High City to host a Mixer as part Denver Startup Week. We’ll be showcasing ten up-and-coming Denver-area startups whilst enjoy a few adult beverages with Colorado’s finest < Register for the Mixer here >.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – who is Denver’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- A Great! First Date – A Great! First Date offers timeline based profiles and activity based matching get you out on better dates.
- BillTrack50 – BillTrack50 tracks legislation introduced across all 50 states, and make it easily searchable online.
- Birdbox – Birdbox is the company that is taking the scattered mess that are your most important photo and video memories across your social media accounts and safely organizing them in one place.
- CLVR – CLVR PLAYER is a state-of-the-art video player allows you to upload any type of video content, tag any object in the video (people, places, products) and assign interaction (book, buy, find, follow, share, and contact) to those objects.
- Devium – Dash (made by Devium) embraces the smartphone as the car’s infotainment system instead of treating it as an accessory or attachment.
- Digital Fridge – Digital Fridge is the next step in managing your Mobile Media (pictures, videos, audio, notes and check-ins).
- Forkly – Forkly is a beautiful way to discover and share dining tastes.
- Grabio – Grabio is a mobile marketplace that safely allows you to buy/sell goods and services with people and businesses nearby.
- Maestro Touch – Maestro Touch is a new app for the iPad that dramatically reduces the learning curve of writing and composing music.
- Mosoro – Mosoro offers the simplest way for app-developers to maximize the number of apps available for the broadest range of Bluetooth LE hardware by combining an easy to implement SDK for iOS & Android with Mosoro Cloud services.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!