August 21, 2012
Last December, Tech Cocktail mixed together a couple hundred LA-based tech enthusiasts with a dozen local startups in South Santa Monica. Well Los Angeles, we’re coming back. As part of next week’s Tech Cocktail Los Angeles Mixer < register here > we’ll be showcasing 13 new LA-area startups.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – which showcasing LA startup is the hottest? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post.
The winner of the poll will be announced live at the event and will receive 5 minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Additionally, the winner will receive a year’s worth of free hosting from our event’s sponsor, Peak Hosting. Don’t miss out.
The confirmed startups are listed below.
- BakeSpace – their Cookbook Cafe is the first DIY cookbook publishing platform that allows anyone to publish, market and sell their very own cookbook as both a native iPad app and ebook.
- CNC Strategy Cloud Solutions – CNC Strategy Cloud Solutions offers is a cloud based strategy execution and alignment tool that allows organizations to see in real time and course correct, how they are aligned and how they are executing against their strategies
- Contur – a virtual assistant for email that sorts and organizes all incoming emails for you, saving you hours every week.
- FastPay – a tech-enabled finance platform that helps digital media businesses overcome the struggle of long receivable cycles. Their fully automated, streamlined solution that allows qualified companies to accelerate their payment cycles to provide the working capital they need to grow.
- FitKit – an interactive lifestyle quiz that identifies your nutritional deficiencies and offering products based on your personal needs.
- Grubwithus – a community where friends and future friends create and join group meals.
- Mixtaping.fm – a platform that lets you create, share and discover mixtapes with your friends.
- myRight – the WebMD of law; they help people learn their rights by simplifying the law.
- MySocialCloud – a platform that increases access to information that can help people make better decisions, be more educated and have more meaningful interactions all over the world.
- PageWoo – a service that delivers simple mobile advertising solutions for performance and brand marketers.
- ParkMe – the leading provider of dynamic parking data.
- SteelHouse – their zero reaction time technology gives marketers access to live data so they’re able to deliver targeted offers to specific shoppers in real time.
- Where My Dogs At – a mobile app that lets you find dog friendly locations and other dog owners nearby.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!