June 7, 2013
Welp – the word is out. Tech Cocktail has been touring the country all year uncovering the hottest startups in more than 20 cities. The winners in each city go onto go onto the next round for the chance to qualify for Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our new national startup competition, held in downtown Las Vegas on October 23 – 25. Later this month, we’re headed to San Diego to uncover SoCal’s hottest showcasing startup.
We’ll have a gaggle of startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is San Diego’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive invitation to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, additional time on stage to share what’s new with their startup, invitation to an upcoming Tech Cocktail Week, as well as the honor of being recognized as San Diego’s Hottest Showcasing Startup. Don’t miss out.
(Startups, apply to showcase here)
- Babblr – Babblr is a chat function for social networks that don’t chat through a browser extension.
- Blurtopia – Blurtopia is a unique social platform that reinvents the way people interact on the go. Explore life’s questions. Anywhere.
- Brandisty – Brandisty is simple, elegant brand storage and distribution. We provide a cloud-based solution for managing the storage and access of brand-related assets including: vector-based logo files, color palettes in RGB, CMYK and hex formats, fonts, etc.
- ForwardMetrics – ForwardMetrics offers two new cloud-based software products that change the game for strategic planning: FM Navigator and Client Navigator.
- locbit – locbit is a platform for the smart tv that allows any phone to control an experience, with out having to download an app.
- Kareer.me – Kareer.me is like LaunchRock for hiring. Our product makes it simple for companies to develop their employer brand and showcase their culture, workspace, team, benefits and opportunities in order to attract and engage top talent.
- Pick2Pay – Pick2Pay is a mobile/web platform that helps users maximize their credit card rewards and stack savings on top for every purchase they make online or in-store.
- SlimSurveys – The quickest surveys you have ever seen. Surveys that can be completed in 30 seconds or less from the web or any mobile device.
- thePortfolium – thePortfolium is an academic portfolio network that provides companies with a direct channel to engage and recruit college students across all ﬁelds of study as they visually showcase their work, projects and experiences via well organized, interactive portfolios.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!