September 14, 2012
Earlier this year, Tech Cocktail Mixed together a couple hundred Seattle-area tech enthusiasts with a dozen local startups at PNK Ultra Lounge. Good news Seattle, we’re coming back. As part of next week’s Tech Cocktail Seattle Mixer < register here > we’ll be showcasing a dozen more Seattle startups.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – who is Seattle’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post.
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive five minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
The confirmed startups are listed below. (Startups, you can still apply for the event)
- Adorii – Adorii (launched as Wedcoupon on June 5th, 2012) is a Sales Events site providing wed-products & services to the engaged and invited at 30-80% OFF.
- Appetas – Appetas’ mission is to make restaurants look as beautiful online as they do on the plate.
- craigstruck – craigstruck is instant truck dispatch connecting people who need a truck right now to the truck owner who is available right now for a delivery of larger items purchased off craigslist and from retail stores who do not offer delivery such as Costco.
- Fledge – Fledge is a business incubator/accelerator for “conscious companies”.
- FlexMinder – Flexminder is a company that automates manual healthcare reimbursement processes (a $190B problem in the US).
- Gliph – Gliph allows friends and strangers to communicate while maintaining privacy and storing their personal data securely. Gliph monetizes privacy.
- graZie Mobile – graZie Mobile is going to revolutionize Consumers nightlife one cocktail at a time.
- Jumyo – Jumyo enables people to create and collaborate their stories by taking pictures, interlacing text and eventually video, connecting them together as it happens.
- LikeBright – LikeBright makes it easy to meet your friends’ friends via Facebook.
- MeritShare – MeritShare creates employee recognition services for companies to motivate, reward, and inspire their employees.
- Pirq – Pirq set out to develop a way to help people easily discover restaurant deals near them—wherever they are.
- TruBalance – TruBalance is a mobile application that tells you how much money you can spend every day.
- WhichBus – WhichBus is a simple, beautiful way to navigate public transit in Seattle. It is currently offered as a responsive web app, accessible on desktop and mobile, on all available browsers.
Join us at the Mixer to check out the startups for yourself!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!