August 26, 2013
You know the drill. The second week of every month, Tech Cocktail puts on an awesome conference called Tech Cocktail Week held in the emerging utopia that is Downtown Las Vegas. That week is right around the corner, and as part of August’s Tech Cocktail Week, we’re thrilled to put on another Tech Cocktail Week Startup Showcase and Mixer.
We’ll have a gaggle of startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event – get the official rules here).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive invitation to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, additional time on stage to share what’s new with their startup, as well as the honor of being recognized as Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup. Don’t miss out.
- 3D Film Connection – The NEO3DO 3D Android Tablet allows users to see engaging 3D images without the glasses, and convert all 2D video to 3D, and we have 3D video games, all converted real time and streaming.
- BUZZtheBar – BUZZtheBar is a free app that lets users order and pay for drinks from their smartphone, and get a notification when their order is ready at the bar. Bartenders receive new orders through a receipt printer (just like any other ticket), and can view historical orders on an iPad or iPod touch. The tickets include an order #, the customer’s name, and list of items in the orders. Users get a notification when their drinks are ready, and show their phone to retrieve the order.
- Klinq – The Klinq app (pronounced ‘Clink’) is a “Social Beverage Network” that allows users to browse, send and redeem exclusive deals at surrounding venues via their mobile device. The Klinq app can be downloaded for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- MicroBiz – MicroBiz is cloud-based point of sale/inventory management software for multi-channel retailers seeking to manage their store inventory, ecommerce sites and mobile point of sale terminals from a single platform.
- My Trade Cart – My Trade Cart offers a unique service and item trading platform with deep social media integrations. Being able to communicate with friends, family and colleagues is essential today. My Trade Cart’s platform is built with the trading principle in mind. Users will have the ability to trade items and/or services with people in their network of friends without any cost to them.
- Partender – Partender allows bars to quickly and accurately take inventory. Bars lose an average of 23% of their inventory to theft and spillage. We give bar managers the tools to prevent loss and increase their bottom line.
- Rich Kids – Rich Kids is a premium photo sharing app, where only paying subscribers can post photos, while all users can see and like photos. The most popular photos will appear on the main feed and make their authors famous and well known in the community. Monthly fee is $1000 which clearly define rich people and keep the network without any kind of spam content.
- Travelnuts – We built a special booking engine for hotels that allows them to sell – right on their own website – not just rooms but other things travelers need during their trip, such as transportation, hotel extras, tours and activities, etc.
- VoteGiant – VoteGiant is a smarter mobile survey solution designed to collect immediate feedback at or during an event, while it’s still top of your audience’s minds. Our 1-5 question ballots take less than a minute to complete and results can be monitored in real-time from your smartphone.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!