May 6, 2013
You know the drill. The second week of every month, Tech Cocktail puts on an awesome conference called Tech Cocktail Week held in the emerging utopia that is Downtown Las Vegas. That week is right around the corner, and as part of May’s Tech Cocktail Week, we’re thrilled to put on another Tech Cocktail Week Startup Showcase and Mixer.
We’ll have a handful of Vegas startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- EventStir – EventStir is the crowd-funding platform for events. Create an event, set a goal, either monetary or minimum attendees and promote. Once the tipping point is reached and the goal is met, everyone is ticketed and charged. This model eliminates the financial risk in event planning for cash strapped organizations such as nonprofits and small to medium size businesses and allows consumers to easily organize social events with their friends.
- Handii – Your Handyman on Demand. Enter your address, tap the Handii button, and help is on the way. The nearest available Handii arrives in minutes. It always costs $1/minute with a $30 minimum – simple as that. No more searching, calling, bidding, or hassles.
- Plovgh – Plovgh is a distribution network for the agricultural sector.
- postSwap – postSwap allows users to exchange their social media influence and create fair trades on our unique platform.
- Room Champ – We make custom hotel booking pages for events to meet contracted room sales. We also track reservations made on 3rd party travel websites through affiliates and provide reports to event planners to earn credit to their quota.
- TappedIn – TappedIn is a recommendation engine based on LinkedIn that focuses on meaningful relationships that are built on the foundations of generosity and trust. Professionals and business executives who believe in altruistic networking can use TappedIn to find people who can help them (and vice versa) at events, conferences, airport lounges, coffee shops, hotel lobbies etc.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!