November 20, 2008
Windy City Social is a social networking business that’s connected hundreds of business professionals. We are proud to announce our next networking event which will be taking place on Wednesday, December 10th.
This event will feature the top-notch networking that Windy City Social networking events are known for and will also focus on teaching you how to use social media and search to improve your sales and marketing in 2009.
• Enjoy two Kilo Kai rum cocktails
• Nibble on appetizers
• Indulge on chocolate and cheese fondue from The Melting Pot
• Capture your “one minute of fame” on camera, thanks to Bruce Montgomery of Technology Access Television
• Learn how to maximize your Linkedin profile
• Have a professional profile picture taken by one of our photographers
• Kevin Ryan and Aaron Kalow will teach you practical, tactical social media and search tips you can use to improve your sales and marketing results in 2009!
• And more….
PLUS — As a big thank you for an amazing year of networking, the first 150 people who register will get a $15.00 AI Sushi gift certificate and other holiday surprises!!
Here are the details:
When: Wednesday, December 10th – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST
Where: Mid-America Club, 80th floor of the AON building, 200 E. Randolph
What: Windy City Social and OMS Social Media Networking Event and Holiday Bash
Price: $25.00 in advance / $35.00 at the door. Save $5.00 off this price when you enter the discount code: TechCocktail (you must enter code before purchasing tickets)
You must be 21+ to attend.
Register at: http://wcsomsnetworking.eventbrite.com
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!