Throughout the year, we’ve traveled far and wide with the goal of uncovering the nation’s hottest startups. In 20+ cities, we’ve uncovered 40+ startups who have been recognized as their city’s Hottest Showcasing Startup.
On October 24 and 25th, we’re thrilled to show these startups off to the world at Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our national startup showcase, conference, and year-end bash!
All of the below startups will be featured in the Startup Pavilion at the event (and select bunch will take part in the Pitch competition). We encourage all attendees to stop by and check each one out, as these startups are poised to be the difference makers of tomorrow.
Also, during the first day of the conference, Celebrate attendees will submit their vote for their favorite startup amongst the group. This company will receive recognition as the Startup Pavilion’s Hottest Showcasing Startup and will be asked to give a two-minute pitch on stage the following day to introduce their startup to our attendees.
We are proud to present…
The Startups of Tech Cocktail Celebrate
- 3D Film Connection (Las Vegas, NV) - The NEO3DO 3D Android Tablet allows users to see engaging 3D images without the glasses, and convert all 2D video to 3D, and we have 3D video games, all converted real time and streaming.
- 360Candidate (Los Angeles, CA) - 360Candidate enables a collaborative environment whereby hiring teams can review robust candidate profiles 24×7 on all platforms and devices. The information collected from the candidates is customizable to include video responses, third-party references, written responses, brag books, social data, and much more.
- ALICE Receptionist (Las Vegas, NV) - ALICE Receptionist is poised to revolutionize visitor management for office and commercial buildings. ALICE enables businesses to present live customer service agents on any number of kiosks, and other digital signage devices, enabling two-way and one-way video interaction with customers and employees.
- Apruve (Minneapolis, MN) - PayPal for business spending.
- BestBequest (Washington, D.C.) - BestBequest.com allows users to preserve their digital legacies in the world’s first ever online digital LegacyVault. Powered by patent-pending, cloud-based technology, it gives people the tools to plan ahead for life-changing events by safely storing personal documents, such as wills or living wills, pictures, videos and other items with sentimental value, like family recipes, in the LegacyVault. In the event of a life-changing event, BestBequest.com lets users determine who would have access to all of these digital assets, which also could include passwords to social media, financial and email accounts.
- Brandisty (San Diego, CA) - Brandisty hosts your brand in the cloud so you can store, modify and distribute it with ease. We handle vector image resizing, typography, color pallet generation, colorspace conversions for digital and print and all without you needing to know Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Campuscene (Denver, CO) - Campuscene is changing the college search from a daunting chore to an exciting exploration.
- CelebratePlus (Dallas, TX) - CelebratePlus is an innovative group funding platform that allows you to manage your events online, share them with your friends and family, and raise money to support your event. Think Evite + Kickstarter.
- Cooleaf (Atlanta, GA) - Cooleaf uses activities and unique experiences to bring ‘corporate culture’ to life for our employer clients. By allowing employees to easily join or create activities they love (e.g. Yoga, cooking classes, running clubs, etc), we enhance camaraderie, team spirit, employee engagement, and ultimately, the health and wellness of employees.
- CPUsage (Portland, OR) - CPUsage makes it easy to consume massive amounts of compute power in the cloud. A Platform-as-a-Service for scientists, researchers, and software developers performing high throughput and high performance compute applications at scale.
- Dinner Lab (New Orleans, LA) - Dinner Lab is a platform for chefs to cook foods that they are truly passionate about in an unconventional way. We are a private membership based group of eclectic individuals who all share a passion for food. Our members come together to try interesting dishes not on a typical restaurant menu.
- Drinkboard (Las Vegas, NV) - Drinkboard is a premium mobile gifting platform that drives revenue for our locally supported, carefully curated, 4 and 5 star merchants. Drinkboard gives users the ability to buy a family member or a friend a drink and say “This rounds on me.”
- DucoTrax (Phoenix, AZ) - Ducotrax ensures businesses have the Right Inventory at the Right Time. It transforms the inventory tracking process from a pen, paper, and spreadsheet nightmare into a cloud-based count, track, and control solution that reduces out-of-stocks, over-stocking, and data entry errors inherent in manual processes.
- Earmark (New York City, NY) - Skip frivolous purchases (beer), put that money toward your top spending goals (iPad), unlock offers from relevant brands (Best Buy). Earmark destroys buyer’s remorse and inspires users to spend their money unforgettably.
- egoBoom (Denver, CO) - egoBoom lets people crowdsource insight into their personal, professional and creative life by collecting and sharing honest, anonymous feedback with the people and organizations they care about. Simply put, egoBoom provides a better way to share opinions online.
- FishingGear.com (Portland, OR) - FishingGear.com is a marketplace for lure makers, tackle crafters and gear builder. We provide a platform to allow buyers and sellers to connect, share ideas and source unique products.
- Forward Metrics (San Diego, CA) - Founded in 2011, ForwardMetrics is changing how organizations achieve results. Our software platform FM Navigator simplifies turning ideas into plans – then accelerates implementation. Based in Southern California, the company’s passion is helping companies grow and achieve goals.
- Furywing (Chicago, IL) - Furywing is revolutionizing gambling entertainment for players that grew up with Nintendo controllers. We create and license games you are familiar with playing but add a gambling element of chance to them. It’s like Angry Birds with gambling.
- FundDat (New Orleans, LA) - FundDat is a reward-based crowdfunding platform specifically designed for projects created in or about New Orleans. We are where people find and fund cool projects that impact NOLA.
- Get The HookUp (Pittsburgh, PA) - Get the HookUp allows people to quickly buy and sell tickets when its almost game time. Easily find your friends and share your tail-gate or party!
- Jebbit (Boston, MA) - Jebbit is a new way for you to interact with brands you care about Instead of bombarding you with ads, brands use Jebbit to reward you in cash and deals for engaging with them.
- iLumi (Dallas, TX) - Light is important – it defines a space, creates atmosphere, & effects how we feel. For something so important, shouldn’t it do more than turn on and off? We’re creating a series of intelligent and tunable LED lights that are bright, simple, and open a world of amazing lighting experiences.
- Inktd (Pittsburgh, PA) - Cloud-based, scheduling platform for tattoo shops. Inktd strengthens the relationship between shops, artists and clients by proactively managing the scheduled appointment. Inktd organizes appointments for tattoo artists, minimizing no-shows with automated rescheduling and text message reminders for clients.
- Itizen (Minneapolis, MN) - Itizen is a mobile-centric, peer-to-peer marketplace for used children’s clothing and goods. Our mission is to provide a global platform for buyers, sellers and brands to come together around their niche interest, thereby tapping our “communal wealth” and reducing our environmental footprint.
- LilyPad Solutions (Tampa Bay, FL) - Using gamification, coaching, social, and cloud principles, LilyPad provides a unique set of tools for both sales management and reps. Fully configurable to meet the specific needs of your team, LilyPad fills the gap between sales training and the CRM by setting clear expectations around daily activity, driving reps to make smarter decisions.
- Lucky Orange (Kansas City, KC) - Lucky Orange is a suite of usability and customer feedback tools for website owners. It allows you to record and playback visitor browsing sessions, generate heatmaps of visitor clicks/movements/scrolls, let’s you chat with your customers while watching their browsing experience, and offers realtime analytics and customer polls.
- The Mad Video (San Francisco, CA) - TheMadVideo is an online platform that allows content creators and publishers, from v-loggers to brands or media companies, to monetize their videos by making any moment in them clickable. Our solution puts videos to work, making any part of them indexable, clickable and shareable, and connecting products with their marketplaces.
- Maxwell Health (Cambridge, MA / New York City, NY) - Maxwell Health has redefined health care for businesses with a SaaS platform and service experience that dramatically simplifies employee benefits, reduces insurance costs, and improves employee health by eliminating the headache of confusing paperwork that comes with insurance and care.
- Mavatar (Menlo Park, CA) - Mavatar is a free mobile and desktop app allowing users compare deals and styles, sharing coupons & carts, adding all products from different stores to one “smart” & “consolidated” shopping cart that finds, validates and optimizes public, personally and socially shared promos to the save time and money
- NightPro (Miami, FL) - Venue management for the nightlife industry.
- Tradezby (Formerly My Trade Cart) (Las Vegas, NV) - Tradezby formerly known as My Trade Cart offers a unique service and item trading platform with deep social media integrations. Being able to communicate with friends, family and colleagues is essential today. Tradezby’s platform is built with the trading principle in mind. Users will have the ability to trade items and/or services with people in their network of friends without any cost.
- Partender (Gainsville, FL) - Partender reduces the time it takes managers to do bar inventory – from 6 hours to 15 minutes or less. By digitizing archaic paper-pen processes into a few taps and swipes on iOS, we enable clients to inventory more often. Our clients doing full inventory 3-4 times per week have cut theft and wastage, increasing their bottom lines by 6% in 3 months.
- Recoup (Washington, D.C.) - Consumers want to purchase products ranging from everyday items to luxury travel deals online and also want to make an impact when making the purchase, however there are not many options in today’s e-commerce space. With Recoup, consumers can make these purchases and also select a non-profit to which they want to make an impact for.
- Smart PJs (Idaho Falls, ID) - Smart PJ’s are the world’s first and only interactive Kid’s Pajamas! Scan one of the 47 dot patterns on the pajamas with the Smart Device of your choice to play Bedtime Stories or fun facts about animals! How Cool is That!
- Speek (Washington, D.C.) - Speek is super simple conference that uses a personal or business link (i.e., speek.com/YourName) instead of a phone number and PIN for conference calls. Participants click the Speek link to start or join a call from their phone, web or mobile browser. Callers can see who’s joined, who’s talking, share files, use call controls and more.
- SquadUP (New York City, NY) – Squadup allows for simple and social event hosting. Find friends, send invitations, collect funds and communicate in realtime.
- Sweat Guru (San Francisco, CA) - SweatGuru is a marketplace that brings people together around fitness experiences. By allowing anyone to organize, discover, book, and share fitness online, SweatGuru takes the work out of working out. We help fitness professionals be more successful by offering easy to use, affordable tools for marketing, scheduling, payments, and CRM.
- Tabeso (Las Vegas, NV) - Tabeso is an iPhone app that connects the best event information in the world and combines that data with your social connections. Whether you’re looking for free plays in th park, or the best concerts coming to your town…we gather data from sources across the globe and put them at your finger tips. And we give you the world’s best sharing features so that you can easily attend events with your friends and family.
- Tender Caring (New York City, NY) - TenderCaring’s online platform and mobile experience empowers families to select, manage, and stay informed about their loved one’s care.
- TheraSpecs (Phoenix, AZ) – TheraSpecs are precision-tinted, thoughtfully designed eyewear that filter the wavelengths light shown to trigger or worsen migraines, headaches, eyestrain, and other health problems. Indoor TheraSpecs protect from artificial light such as fluorescents and computer screens, while outdoor TheraSpecs provide more relief than sunglasses by filtering on the wavelengths of light that cause the most pain. Multiple clinical studies have show the efficacy of the tint used in TheraSpecs.
- TripTuner (Washington, D.C.) - TripTuner is a patent-pending recommendation engine that finds ideal travel experiences based on traveler tastes. An addictive design invites users to fine-tune preference sliders like “beach” vs. “mountain” or “relaxing” vs. “active.” Images of matching options update instantly, with no typing, text links or lists. Over half a million user preferences in 145 countries have been fine-tuned to date. Revenue comes from licensing partners such as national tourism board Brand USA, online travel agency Havas Voyages in France and the luxury Kempinski Hotels brand.
- Valet Boss (Tampa Bay, FL)- Valet Boss fixes the way your valeted vehicle is retrieved by allowing the user to request the car as while staying indoors. No more waiting outside in the heat, snow, rain, and cold to retrieve your vehicle. It allows the user to take control of the valet experience.
- Your State ID (Kansas City, KC) - Providing secured government sanctioned digital identification for people who own smart devices.