Who is Miami’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]

Miami, the Tech Cocktail Mixer is headed your way! We’ll be kicking off our Mixer & Startup Showcase Tuesday, June 3rd at The Stage. To get the community fired up for the event, Tech Cocktail is excited to announce the awesome companies that were selected to showcase and show off what they’ve got to be winners . These startups will be battling it out for a spot as the Nation’s Hottest Startup. You won’t want to miss it.

Before the, we want to you know from you: Who is Miami’s Hottest Showcasing Startup?  Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event). The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive recognition in the editor’s note of the weekly newsletter and added press recognizing the honor of being elected Miami‘s Hottest Showcasing Startup, as well as a chance for a spot at this year’s national competition, Tech Cocktail Celebrate.

Who is Miami’s Hottest Showcasing Startup?

  • Bloggin’ Mamas – For brands, we help them connect with the mom consumer using mom blogger outreach. Bloggin’ Mamas strategizes, recruits, screens, implements and reports for our brand clients. We are also able to target locally, while having the ability to scale nationally. For bloggers, we provide mentorship, support, community, free training, and opportunities to assist moms with financially supporting themselves as media entrepreneurs.
  • Flat Out of Heels – High heels are sexy but they hurt! The average woman can last 3 hours in heels and 1 in 5 women have reported a high heel related injury. Flat Out of Heels rollable flats are the most convenient way to relieve stiletto sore feet. We meet women when her feet hurt the most! When her heels expire a woman can take them off and toss them in the bag included with her Flat Out of Heels rollable flats. Flat Outs are durable enough to carry as an emergency flat or use for daily wear and compact enough to fit in a small clutch purse. Flat Outs are machine washable, come in a variety of fashionable colors and available in sizes ranging from 6-14. To make it most convenient to get relief when needed, Flat Outs are sold online on FlatOutofHeels.com, Amazon.com and Shop.com, in over 40 retail locations and now our emergency flats are sold in vending machines in the Atlanta airport and in club LIV in Miami. Women never have to suffer in the name of fashion again, Flat Out of Heels to the rescue.
  • Kloset Karma App – The average woman spends around 2K in fashion per year but never finds anything to wear, because the most women regularly use only 20% of her closet items, and the other 80% is donated or becomes garbage. The Kloset Karma app allows users to capitalize on the clothing that they don’t wear anymore to get brand new outfits from other users in the marketplace keeping the items’ value vs selling it for only 40% of the original value. Now, with the increase use of social media and self-exposure, fashion consumption numbers are growing even more, since young women need a much faster rotation of clothes than ever before, but their parents or them don’t have bigger budgets to afford it, and that’s how Kloset Karma can help!
  • Munchkin Fun– Munchkin Fun makes it easier for parents to find & book classes that make their families happy. Munchkin Fun also gives businesses the marketing, invoicing, client database & inventory management tools to run operations & cut cost.
  • PROsimity – PROsimity connects professionals with people they should meet before, during, and after networking events.
  • Waleteros–  Waleteros is a mobile wallet that enables remote check cashing, national and international bill payment, remittances and ATM cash withdrawals. As consumers transact and generate a track record, they also qualify for small loans at affordable interest rates.
  • Wave Interactions – Wave is a mobile gaming platform that enables real time massive multiplayer features to mobile games.


Did you find this article helpful? Click on one of the following buttons
We're so happy you liked! Get more delivered to your inbox just like it.

We're sorry this article didn't help you today – we welcome feedback, so if there's any way you feel we could improve our content, please email us at contact@tech.co

Written by:
Camila has been heavily active in South Florida’s tech startup community, where she is a co-host of a local radio show called pFunkcast. Camila previously worked at Greenpeace International and the Organization of the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in various communication roles. A proud Brazilian who spent most of he life in Peru, she is passionate about traveling and documentaries.
Back to top