February 19, 2016
Cirrus Insight is a very popular CRM (customer relationship management) for Salesforce users, because of how well it integrates other third-party apps with Salesforce – some examples are Gmail and Microsoft's Office 365.
The company recently announced that it's opening the Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps Marketplace, which allows users to easily embed Salesforce AppExchange apps and custom Force.com apps into Gmail and Outlook, which is where salespeople are.
Cirrus Insight does wonders bridging the gap between Salesforce and the inbox, and is the second highest rated sales app of all time on the Salesforce AppExchange. From now on, this CRM will partner with a batch of other powerful Salesforce app developers, such as Bracket Labs, Breadwinner, Geopointe, LevelEleven, Screen Magic, Taskfeed, WebMerge, and ZenKraft, in order to bring their apps to the inbox as well.
Bringing this sort of apps into Gmail's and Outlook's inboxes, Cirrus Insight offers users numerous advantages. Here are some examples:
- Geopointe allows for immediately getting Google Maps and directions for customers to follow.
- With SMS Magic, salespeople can send and receive SMS messages directly from their inbox.
- Tracking package shipments with real-time updates from FedEx, UPS and USPS is easy with Zenkraft.
- Using WebMerge, pulling and merging different Salesforce data into a PDF, Word document, Excel spreadsheet or PowerPoint presentation is straightforward.
- Cirrus Files is useful to connect Google Drive with standard and custom objects in Salesforce.
Ryan Huff, CEO and cofounder of Cirrus Insight, commented on what it means for them to bring all these apps to the service:
“We could not be more excited to have these top companies join us for the launch of the Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps Marketplace. The marketplace is a true partnership. Cirrus Insight's 100,000 customers get access to amazing apps, and developers extend their applications into Outlook and Gmail where people spend 60 percent of the workday”.
With Cirrus Insight, customers can also use the Inbox Apps platform to bring custom Force.com apps into the inbox, thus obtaining more relevant and actionable information about Salesforce leads, contacts, accounts, or custom objects, on the spot. To learn more about this, visit the Inbox Apps website.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!