Each year the world produces over 300 million tons of paper. And the average U.S. worker continues to use 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year, according to The Paperless Project. If you are looking to reduce your carbon footprint and lower paper usages, your company can start by having a tool that allows employees to edit contracts and documents online with ease.
For example, when you’re sent a PDF document that you need to mark up, instead of printing it out, having a special PDF software can help you annotate, sign or export the document with ease, and reduce waste.
With the PDFpenPro 9: All-Purpose PDF Editor for Mac, this full-featured PDF editing software program has advanced features such as interactive forms, table of content creation, exporting capabilities, perform Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on scanned documents and edit OCR text right from your scanned page.
This software program has been rated as the top PDF editing and annotating application on the market. Additional features to the PDFpenPro 9 include:
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring, and strikethrough
- Add text, images, and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy, and delete images in original PDF
- Records & playback audio annotations
- Perform OCR on scanned documents & edit OCR text from your scanned pages
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Reorder and delete pages or merge entire PDFs
With 45 percent of the paper printed in offices ending up in the trash, the PDFpenPro 9: All-Purpose PDF Editor for Mac can not only reduce waste, but increase production and streamline your workflow. You can grab the pro version of the software for a discount of $62 at the TechCo Shop.