June 24, 2012
We look forward to seeing everyone at our Tech Cocktail Startup Showcase & Mixer as part of TechWeek, where we will be hosting a fantastic mixer in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago to preview some of the LAUNCH startups – and quite a few others.
- Couture Circle: a platform that lets you buy, sell, and share dresses from other girls in your community.
- Furnishly: a local furnisher exchange.
- KLUTCHclub: a new monthly subscription service that sends a hand-picked and “themed” box of holistic health, fitness and wellness products right to your doorstep.
- PreScouter: by exposing the world to the innovations developed at universities, this startup hopes to increase commercialization of research.
- SafeSnips: a novel technology for use in surgical cutting tools to mediate unintended cuts, improve surgical outcomes, reduce length of hospital stays, and reduce hospital costs.
- Venue Cricket: platform that helps you find and book a venue for your next event in Chicago.
- VIPorbit: iPhone that iPad app that helps mobile professionals manage contacts.
- VaultBox.me: a cloud-based solution that lets you easily inventory your possessions with your iPhone or iPad.
- CerviaDX: bringing an accurate, low-cost, rapid diagnostic for cervical cancer screening.
- Resultly: the next generation real-time interest search engine that brings together your social circle, online shopping, and information search.
- RecBob: a Facebook app that manages adult sports teams, sends game reminders, tracks who's in and who's out on game day and automatically finds subs.
- RentStuff: free, fast quotes for rentable items from local businesses.
- SimpleRelevance: by using data from across the web to analyze both your customers and your products, marketers can send customers product recommendations that will increase conversion rates.
- gDine: with access to exclusive menus and pre-negotiated group rates, this web app makes organizing group dining easy.
- Matador App: allows you to notify and update your subscribers with new advisories.
- Benevolent: fosters individual giving to meet individual needs by connecting people who face hurdles along their paths to stability and success with people who want to help.
- Wink: the world’s largest people search engine.
- Review Trackers: makes monitoring and responding to online customer reviews simple, fast, and easy.
- Cluzee: an intelligent personal assistant who can follow your voice instructions and adapt to provide personalized services.
- Regroup Therapy: Multi-party video support groups moderated by licensed therapists.
- SocialDefender: Effectively monitor and measure your brand’s online presence across the all social media networks.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!