The halfway point of summer is a bitter realization. Your best barbecues and pool parties are behind you, and the next big holiday on the horizon is Halloween. Fortunately, you've got plenty of top stories from TechCo that can keep you nice and warm. Granted, it's still 80 degrees outside in the majority of the US. But still, there's nothing like that fresh weekend feeling paired with a list of our top stories for easy consumption. Check them out below!
Don’t forget to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey of mentor sessions, keynote speeches, and our riveting Startup of the Year competition in San Francisco, CA.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Every Major Seattle Accelerator and Incubator, Listed
- Cost of Living Isn't the Only Things Attracting Startups to Detroit
- 60 Percent of Millennials Are Open to a New Job. Here's How to Retain Them
- How Augmented Reality Is Bringing Museum Exhibits to Life
- The Hatchery to Open $30M Food and Beverage Incubator
- TechCo's Guide to Back to School Tech and Gadgets
- How Major Tech Companies Are Standing Up for Net Neutrality
- Generation Z Women Could Close the Gender Gap in Tech
- 10 Best Cities for Startup Funding, Ranked
- Oomi Is Set to Truly Connect Your Smart Home [Review]
Photo: Flickr / Andy