When you think about it, TechCo's top stories are pretty great. Not only do we cover all the tech trends, startup news, and gadgets for your holiday lists, we also put a little bit of our voice into it so you don't fall asleep at your computer screen. After all, what's the point in learning about the tech world, the startup ecosystem, or the gadgets universe if you can't have a little fun? Luckily, if you're interested in checking out our top stories, you can find a big ol' list of them right here! Check them out now and we'll see you after the weekend!
Check out the week’s top stories below and sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Mi Note 3: Decent Mid-Tier Phone for International Travelers [Review]
- AI: Pew Report Shows Concerns From Blade Runner Are Real
- Los Angeles Dodgers Win the World Series Social Media Battle
- 5 Apps to Improve Your Netflix Viewing Experience
- Every Major Miami Accelerator and Incubator, Listed
- VR Headsets Finally Have the Tech They Need to Get Way Smarter
- 50 Cities Most Likely to Benefit from Smart City Infrastructure
- 10 Most Diverse Industries in the US, Ranked
- Don't Worry, Artificial Intelligence Is Still Pretty Stupid
- Will Ferrell Can't Put His Phone Down at the Dinner Table
- Is the New iPhone X Face ID an Invasion of Your Privacy?
- Why That $1,150 iPhone X Price Tag Won't Hurt Sales
- How to Prepare Yourself for a Career in Big Data
- Mastering Ethereum Blockchain Developer Skills Can Boost Your Career
- This Parent Task Managing App Takes the Stress Out of Organizing
Photo: Flickr / Andy