November 3, 2017
Halloween is in the rear view mirror and we’re pretty bummed about it. Not just because our costumes were on point, but also because all the fun, spooky stories that come with the scariest holiday of the year are now 365 days away. Fortunately, you can relive all the glory of Halloween with this week’s top stories. We’ve got smart homes as haunted houses, spooky space sounds, and an AI robot that tells ghost stories. Scary stuff! Check out our top stories below and start thinking of your costume for next year. It’s never too early!
Check out the week’s top stories below and sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- 10 Most Innovative Cities in the US, Ranked
- Amazon Releases Augmented Reality App to View Products Before You Buy
- These 69 Emojis Have Arrived on iOS 11
- 4 Things Remote Employees Miss About Working in an Office
- Here Are the Most Highly Funded Fintech Startups Across America
- The 4 Weirdest VR Simulations Scientists Have Used to Study Animals
- 50 Smartest Companies in the World, According to MIT
- This Augmented Reality App Will Bring Your Wine Bottle to Life
- More Stats Continue to Reveal Extent of Ageism in the Tech Community
- Oprah’s Favorite Things 2017 Includes These 19 Tech Gadgets
- NASA Released 22 Spooky Sounds from Space for Halloween
- This AI Robot Writes Horror Stories on Twitter, and We’re Already Under the Covers
- How to Turn Your Smart Home Into a Haunted House
- 8 Ways to Make Money With Your Expensive Drone
- Drone Regulation Outlook Is Good for Business, Not Consumers
Learn Something New
Photo: Flickr / Andy
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!