It's been a long week. You've been in chaotic meetings, meet with ornery clients, put out multiple fires, and haven't gotten a good night's sleep in months. Fortunately, the weekend is around the corner and your comfy couch and a Netflix binge are calling your name. But before that, why not take a look at our top stories from the week? We covered a wide range of interesting topics, including a ghost town turned pot paradise and drones used to research hurricanes. Check out the top stories below and make sure to check back for more tech news and startup advice.
Don’t forget to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey of mentor sessions, keynote speeches, and our riveting Startup of the Year competition in San Francisco, CA.
Here Are This Week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- 25 Most Innovative Cities in the World, Ranked
- Study: CEOs Open to Negative Feedback Are More Likely to Succeed
- How to Implement Diversity Training That Actually Works
- Meet the 6 Startups in Oracle's Non-Equity Startup Accelerator
- Cannabis Tech Company to Turn Ghost Town Into Pot Tourist Attraction
- 20 Most Lucrative Industries for Small Businesses, Ranked
- The Top 5 Slack Apps to Streamline Your Team Communication
- The US Navy Is Trying Out Hurricane Research Drones
- NASA Hiring Planetary Protection Officer to Defend Earth from Aliens
- 11 Leadership Personality Traits Stressing Out Employees
- Carvana Will Finally Sell Cars in Their Backyard
- Pets Stress Less With In-Home Vet Care Startup Vetted
- P6 Projector Is Insanely Small, Works OK [Review]
Do you need more TechCo? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox. Are you interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.
Photo: Flickr / Andy