Earlier this year, Tech Cocktail Mixed together a couple hundred Bay Area tech enthusiasts with a dozen local startups at The Mighty. Good news SF, we're coming back to you. As part of next week's Tech Cocktail San Francisco Mixer < register here > we'll be showcasing a dozen more San Francisco startups.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – who is San Francisco's Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post.
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive five minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don't miss out.
The confirmed startups are listed below. (Startups, you can still apply for the event)
- Babelverse – Babelverse is the 1st crowd-sourced solution for speech translation in any language.
- BetterDoctor – BetterDoctor offers web and mobile apps that make doctor discovery simple and transparent.
- BRD Motorcycles – BRD builds fast, beautiful, better motorcycles.
- cisimple – cisimple automates the continuous testing, build, and deployment of mobile applications and SDKs.
- Funscrum – Funscrum facilitates daily stand-up meetings over email that helps all the startupers to follow what everyone on the team is up to.
- Late Labs – Late Labs is a platform for developers to code for equity in a variety of projects that are vetted and managed by Late Labs. The projects are all possible future companies, that if get enough traction will eventually be spun off as their own entity.
- LaunchGram – LaunchGram aggregates news about products & initiatives that have yet to launch.
- NeuFit – NeuFit is an entertaining and motivating way to get and stay active while on your way to achieving your health and fitness goals.
- Newzstand – NewzSocial is a free social news discovery app that allows you to follow, create and share broad and niche news streams on your topics of interest.
- Ninja Standing Desk – The Ninja Standing Desk is the world's first portable standing desk.
- RECAPP – RECAPP is a sports news app for iOS that organizes the highest-quality news from around the internet by the teams and sports that people follow.
- Tickengo – Tickengo is a peer-to-peer collaborative transportation community that easily connects people seeking rides with individual drivers nearby.
- UpOut – UpOut is an innovative discovery platform for adventurous urban dwellers to find cool things to do.
- Whit.li – Whit.li provides brand managers and social media managers an easy way to segment and engage social influencers in real-time, based on demographics, rare interests, lifestage and personality.
- Zumper – Zumper is a brand new way to discover and close your ideal apartment rental.
Join us at the Mixer to check out the startups for yourself!