Mobile app development isn’t what it used to be even when compared to just a few years ago. The rapid development has perhaps been possible because many languages like PHP and Android are open-source. However, app development is still tedious and requires good many hours of work.
When you think of making an app, one of the first things that crosses your mind is how the app is actually created. The pages that the app travels from and the features and options available altogether become a major cause of concern for you. Wireframing tools make app development easy and help developers understand an app’s navigation flow
Try these 12 wireframing tools to help you shape your mobile app development:
- Proto: This platform is mainly used for mobile prototyping and helps build mobile apps that are fully interactive, resembling the finished product.
- UXPin: An easy and quick tool, it helps create clickable prototypes and mock-ups and comes with an attractive user interface elements in it.
- WireFrame: This tool helps create wireframes with a ‘click and drag to draw’ interface. One can add a new URL with it and choose a browser window or mobile phone template.
- Balsamiq: Another tool which is agile and quick and lets the user come up with innovative ideas rapidly.
- iPhone Mockup: As the name suggests, it helps create iPhone mockup which can also be shared. One can choose from illustration or pencil style.
- Framer: A prototype built on this tool is an open source prototyping framework and gives instant feedback when at work.
- Mockingbird: It allows users to create multiple projects and make use of tools and images to install features in the final app.
- Mockups.me: It allows the user to create collaborative and interactive wireframes of the app be it on the tablet, desktop and browser.
- Axure: A quick and easy-to-use tool using the drag and drop feature, creating UI mock-ups and interactive wireframes.
- MockFlow: This tool checks the interactions between pages or navigation flow and comes with an added chat feature in it.
- iPlotz: This tool helps create clickable wireframes for both mobile applications and websites. The components can be linked or hotspot links can be added to the screen too.
- Pen/Pencil and Paper: One can simply pick up his pen or paper and start sketching and draw whatever they want their app to look like!
Which wireframing tool are you looking to use? App making can be tough, but these wireframing tools can just make the entire process a little bit easier.