March 10, 2017
There are only so many hours in the day. Between work, school, hobbies, and Netflix, it can be hard to find to time to read your favorite publication. Fortunately, Tech.Co knows your short on time, which is why we’ve put together a list of this week’s top stories! In the last seven days, we’ve covered everything from innovative entrepreneurs changing the way we think about space travel to design trends that will alter how we see the world around us. If you want to catch up on the top stories from the last week, check them out below!
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- 3 Innovative Ways Companies Are Helping People Diagnosed with Autism
- Interview: Rob Horning on How to Make the Leap From VC to CEO
- The Highest Funded Startups in Every State
- 8 Design Trends to Watch Out for in 2017 [Infographic]
- 4 Entrepreneurs Changing the Way We Think About Space Travel
- Tech Markets Growing in 2017: Drones and AI-Powered Wearables
- 16 Ways Leading Entrepreneurial Women Balance Work and Life
- The $1 Million XPRIZE Competition Will Help Ensure the Safety of Women
- Don’t Kid Yourself: Smartphones Are a Professional Necessity
- 4 Women Founders on What They Learned From Building a Business
Photo: Flickr / Andy
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!