June 24, 2012
We look forward to seeing everyone at our Tech Cocktail Startup Showcase & Mixer as part of TechWeek, where we will be hosting a fantastic mixer in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago to preview some of the LAUNCH startups – and quite a few others.
- Couture Circle: a platform that lets you buy, sell, and share dresses from other girls in your community.
- Furnishly: a local furnisher exchange.
- KLUTCHclub: a new monthly subscription service that sends a hand-picked and “themed” box of holistic health, fitness and wellness products right to your doorstep.
- PreScouter: by exposing the world to the innovations developed at universities, this startup hopes to increase commercialization of research.
- SafeSnips: a novel technology for use in surgical cutting tools to mediate unintended cuts, improve surgical outcomes, reduce length of hospital stays, and reduce hospital costs.
- Venue Cricket: platform that helps you find and book a venue for your next event in Chicago.
- VIPorbit: iPhone that iPad app that helps mobile professionals manage contacts.
- VaultBox.me: a cloud-based solution that lets you easily inventory your possessions with your iPhone or iPad.
- CerviaDX: bringing an accurate, low-cost, rapid diagnostic for cervical cancer screening.
- Resultly: the next generation real-time interest search engine that brings together your social circle, online shopping, and information search.
- RecBob: a Facebook app that manages adult sports teams, sends game reminders, tracks who’s in and who’s out on game day and automatically finds subs.
- RentStuff: free, fast quotes for rentable items from local businesses.
- SimpleRelevance: by using data from across the web to analyze both your customers and your products, marketers can send customers product recommendations that will increase conversion rates.
- gDine: with access to exclusive menus and pre-negotiated group rates, this web app makes organizing group dining easy.
- Matador App: allows you to notify and update your subscribers with new advisories.
- Benevolent: fosters individual giving to meet individual needs by connecting people who face hurdles along their paths to stability and success with people who want to help.
- Wink: the world’s largest people search engine.
- Review Trackers: makes monitoring and responding to online customer reviews simple, fast, and easy.
- Cluzee: an intelligent personal assistant who can follow your voice instructions and adapt to provide personalized services.
- Regroup Therapy: Multi-party video support groups moderated by licensed therapists.
- SocialDefender: Effectively monitor and measure your brand’s online presence across the all social media networks.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!