Who is Los Angeles’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
Mar 18, 2013
Over the last few years, we’ve had a front row seat for the rampant startup ecosystem boom at Silicon Beach. Each Los Angeles Tech Cocktail Mixer has been bigger than the previous, and for that reason, we are chomping at the bit for next week’s event. On March 27th we’re headed to Cross Campus in Santa Monica to showcase a fresh batch of local startups.
We’ll have a dozen up-and-coming startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the Mixer kicks off, we want to know what you think - who is Los Angeles’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- Atlas - Atlas is a time scheduling platform built to make scheduling meetings on mobile and across platforms quick and easy. Users control the entire scheduling experience from an elegant easy-to-use iOS and Android app. Atlas allows users to schedule one-on-one meetings on the fly or even negotiate those pesky group events without email or attachments.
- Bitium - Bitium is a tool that helps companies manage web-based Apps like collaboration tools, CRM, social networks, accounting programs, bug trackers, customer service dashboards, marketing tools, and other Software-as-a-Service.
- Clude - The Clude app is the best way to thoughtfully inClude people you know in your daily routine. Clude lets you cut through the clutter with an efficient and enjoyable way to inClude others in real-time. It works with ALL smart phones and it’s free!
- Condiment - Condiment is a digital magazine and marketplace about shopping unique, upstart and independent lifestyle products with tips and insight on how to live stylishly through little things.
- CodeWars – Where developers compete and sharpen their abilities on short code challenges. As they progress they earn the ability to create challenges and connect with top technology projects.
- Drivewise.ly - Driveway Software has developed an application capable of monitoring driving style by using the driver’s own smartphone (iPhone or Android) and provides an accurate driving score on par with existing hardware used for similar purposes.
- Instacanvas – Instacanvas is a marketplace for Instagram photography sold as beautiful art pieces. Eight months from launch, we feature more than 20 Million photographs from over 100,000 photographers in 30 countries. Our 10-person team is based in Los Angeles and backed by Founders Fund, First Round Capital, and Bullpen Capital.
- Lettuce – Lettuce is an intuitive cloud based order management system that enables businesses to capture, track, and process orders from multiple sales channels in real-time.
- myTreat - myTreat connects you with other people one-on-one to do the things you want to do in the real world… and not just for dating. How? By offering to treat them or requesting to be treated.
- Photovine - Photovine is a beautifully designed Musical Collage Social Photo App with elite user experience which is not available on the native Facebook & Instagram app. Photovine App features like Slide Show, Animated Collage, Music, Sharing, Editing, Texting, Drawing & Faster Browsing makes Instagram & Facebook photos more Fun, Musical & Entertaining than ever.
- The Suitest - TheSuitest is a hotel search engine that applies complex pricing algorithms (borrowed from the hedge-fund industry) to a giant proprietary database of room amenities and price information to help you find the best deals on the best rooms.
- YieldMetrics - YieldMetrics provides breakthrough transparency to the online display advertising market. Using our patent pending PathSource technology, we give an unparalleled level of insight to publishers, ad networks, advertisers, and ad technology providers.