Join the likes of author and futurist Brian Solis, Braintree Cofounder Bryan Johnson and Uber CEO & Cofounder Travis Kalanick and hundreds more – write for us at Tech.Co.
Sign up below to get a Tech.Co account and start contributing right away. At sign-up, please include only your personal social media accounts – social media accounts tied to companies will be immediately removed. Please keep your author bio short (two to three sentences). When you’ve created your account, please introduce yourself by sending an email to [email protected].
If your article is accepted for publication by our editorial team, you’ll see a mention on Twitter or an email from us. We look forward to you sharing your knowledge, insights, and news with the Tech.Co audience soon.
- Please keep your article word count between 400 and 600 words – anything longer will be subject to greater editorial scrutiny and a delayed publication date.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive at Tech.Co, we do not guarantee to publish any submitted pieces. Please do not email us to ask about the status of your submission.
- Adding backlinks to irrelevant or affiliate sites can cause your submission to be rejected without notice. Please share only outbound links to relevant content that serve the Tech.Co audience.
- Submitted pieces with egregious grammar errors will be rejected without notice.
- Questions or concerns regarding contributed pieces must be sent to [email protected] – emails sent directly to members of the Tech.Co editorial staff will be ignored.