Everyone knows Black Friday sees retailers slashing prices on everything from smartphones and laptops to slow cookers and lip gloss. While Black Friday 2019 officially begins on 29 November, Amazon has jumped the gun and launched its Black Friday discounts on its own-brand products a week early.
This year, you can head over to retail giant from 22 November, taking advantage of a week of Black Friday savings. You'll find deals on almost everything, but often the best deals are reserved for Amazon's own-brand tech products.
Best Amazon deals we've spotted so far
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, $24.99 ($25 off)
- Echo Dot (third gen), $34.99 — $15 off
- Amazon Fire HD 10 with Alexa, $99.99 — $50 off
- Kindle Paperwhite, $84.99 – 35% saving
Not all of the Black Friday deals across the Amazon store are live yet – these early discounts are just for Amazon's own-brand products. But, if you've been considering getting yourself an Amazon Kindle or a Fire Stick, these are the lowest prices you're likely to come across all year. Scroll down to see which deals you should snap up.
In This Guide:
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa built in
Deal starts November 24
- $19.99 — $20 off
- Small and easy-to-use plugging straight into a HDMI port
- You can access loads of content from Amazon Prime Video and your favorite streaming services
- Use the Alexa voice remote to control your TV
Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote
Deal starts November 24
- $24.99 — $25 off
- The same easy-to-use Fire TV Stick, but it can play content in 4K
- Handy Alexa voice remote saves you from scrolling through menus
Fire TV Cube 4K
Deal starts November 24
- $89.99 — $30 off
- The small Fire TV Cube gives you hands-free control of your TV — simply ask Alexa to turn on the TV and say what you want to watch
- Also controls smart light bulbs and other smart home gadgets and can check the weather, listen to the news and more
- Plays content in 4K with HDR
Echo Dot with Clock
- $59.99 — $15 off
- Amazon's latest Echo Dot has all the features you'd expect, including built-in Alexa, but the built-in time display makes it an excellent alarm clock too.
Echo Dot (third gen)
- $34.99 — $15 off
- The smallest version of the Echo. It does everything the bigger Echos do, but struggles playing music.
- You can connect the Echo Dot to a better speaker with its line-out connection
Echo Show 8
- $99.99 — $30 off
- An Amazon Echo with an 8-inch display. The Show's screen can help display information like the weather forecast, calendars, to-do lists, recipes, and even video feeds from smart door bells and security cameras.
- You can also use it to watch live TV, which might make it a good alternative to a traditional TV in a kitchen or bedroom.
Fire 7 with Alexa
- $29.99 — $20 off
- At this price, the Fire 7 with Alexa is the ultimate bargain tablet — it won't beat an iPad, but you cannot get better for less.
- It has a 1024×600 7″ LCD display and uses Amazon's FireOS version of Android, so it should feel familiar to most people
- It also features Alexa hands-free, and has up to 512GB expandable storage
Amazon Fire HD8 with Alexa
- $49.99 — $30 off
- Arguably Amazon's best tablet, the HD8 gets improved specs all-round with only a modest price increase
- Sharper 1280×800 resolution screen, more Ram and storage and up to 10 hours of battery life
- Alexa is available all the time
Amazon Fire HD 10 with Alexa
- $99.99 — $50 off
- The Fire HD 10 is Amazon's most expensive and highly-specced tablet with a 10″ 1920×1200 display, 2GB Ram and an upgraded processor
- It comes with a USB-C cable & 9W power adapter, although the Show Mode Charging Dock is sold seperately (more how that dock works here).
$59.99 – 33% saving
- Bluetooth audio
- Front light
- 6-inch screen
$84.99 – 35% saving
- Back lit screen
- Bluetooth Audio
- 7-inch screen
- Smart orientation
Ring Video Doorbell 2
$129.99 – $70 off
Ring Doorbell Pro
$179.00 – $70 off
Ring Peephole Cam
$149.00 – $50 off
If you click on, sign up to a service through, or make a purchase through the links on our site, or use our quotes tool to receive custom pricing for your business needs, we may earn a referral fee from the supplier(s) of the technology you’re interested in. This helps Tech.co to provide free information and reviews, and carries no additional cost to you. Most importantly, it doesn’t affect our editorial impartiality. Ratings and rankings on Tech.co cannot be bought. Our reviews are based on objective research analysis. Rare exceptions to this will be marked clearly as a ‘sponsored' table column, or explained by a full advertising disclosure on the page, in place of this one. Click to return to top of page