Black Friday season isn't just great for gifts and gadgets – you'll also be able to find discounts on helpful business services. If you're running or launching a website, won't want to miss out on the web hosting deals we've found already.
Hosting your website is simple, but it isn't free. While plans from web hosting providers certainly won't break the bank, it never hurts to get a better price. And that's where these Black Friday deals could help you seriously cut down on your expenses:
InMotion Hosting: Deals on Many Plans
InMotion is the best web hosting provider tested by Tech.co, even before the tempting Black Friday deals are applied. Between the 90-day money-back guarantee, the 24/7 live customer support options, and the free site migration for new customers, it's no wonder InMotion Hosting is so popular among users. And if you're looking for an affordable shared hosting plan, an InMotion Hosting Black Friday deal is the best way to do it.
Shared Hosting – Get the Power Plan for the price of the Launch Plan. (Over $200 in savings)
VPS Hosting – Get the VPS 6GB RAM for the price of the VPS 4GB RAM, on any term. (Up to $2,160 savings on a 36-month term)
Dedicated Hosting – 500GB of Free Backup Storage. Save up to $530 on Managed Dedicated Server Hosting when you purchase an Advanced or Elite server for One year.
WordPress Hosting – Get a WP-2000S hosting plan for the price of a WP-1000S. (Save over $140)
Check out our full review of InMotion Hosting
- Up to 6 pricing plans per hosting type
- Solid speeds, 99.97 uptime performance
- Live, 24/7 customer support for all plans
- Free site migration for new customers
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Expensive “unlimited” plans
- Slightly slow activation/verification process
- Limited websites and databases per account
- Server locations exclusively in US
Bluehost: Up to 60% Off
Considered one of the best web hosting providers on the market today, getting a Black Friday deal on Bluehost could be the jewel in your website's crown. Bluehost is running its deals until November 29th, so you'll have to move quickly.
Shared hosting deals
- Launch: $6.36 (normally $7.99)
- Power: $8.49 (normally $9.99)
- Pro: $14.71 (normally $15.99)
VPS Hosting Deals
- VPS – 1000: $29.19 (normally $39.99)
- VPS – 2000: $47.39 (normally $79.99)
- VPS – 3000: $69.34 (normally $144.99)
All this – combined with the 30-day money-back guarantee – makes trying out Bluehost a no-brainer for any company looking to host their site with the best.
Check out our full review of Bluehost
- Live 24/7 chat for customer support
- Thirteen different pricing plans
- Nearly perfect uptime performance (99.98)
- A WordPress-recommended hosting provider
- Free domain for one year
- Enthusiastic upsell process during signup
- Paid site migration
- No cloud hosting options
HostGator: Up to 75% Off
HostGator has a strong reputation for offering great service and high quality across the board, and although it's not quite perfect in our eyes (it could use a few more features), it is priced competitively and definitely one of the top web hosting brands to go for.
It's offering is made even more compelling at this time of year with the following Black Friday offer:
75% off shared hosting, with 1 year free domain registration.
Check out our full HostGator review.
- Unbeatable uptime
- Incredibly low priced budget plans
- Live chat and phone support 24/7, 365
- Easy to use web hosting platform and website builder
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Very limited features in budget plans
- Tendency to push the upsell
- Lengthy contracts for discounted plans
- High renewal rates and some hidden fees
1&1IONOS: $1 For Year of Web Hosting
1&1IONOS is a huge internet services company, with a suite of offerings from website builders to domain registry.
In our review of 1&1IONOS, we found that it offered an excellent service, and while it doesn't quite match some competitors when it comes to customer support, it does an excellent job when it comes to disk space and uptime.
It's even more tempting now, thanks to the following Black Friday offer:
Web Hosting and WordPress Pro $1 for a year, rather than per month as usual.
- Great price
- Plenty of storage
- Easily scalable
- Customer support limited
- No site builder included
If you click on, sign up to a service through, or make a purchase through the links on our site, or use our quotes tool to receive custom pricing for your business needs, we may earn a referral fee from the supplier(s) of the technology you’re interested in. This helps Tech.co to provide free information and reviews, and carries no additional cost to you. Most importantly, it doesn’t affect our editorial impartiality. Ratings and rankings on Tech.co cannot be bought. Our reviews are based on objective research analysis. Rare exceptions to this will be marked clearly as a ‘sponsored' table column, or explained by a full advertising disclosure on the page, in place of this one. Click to return to top of page