September 29, 2017
The security market is booming, and Lorex Technology is one of the companies leading the way. Growing criminal threats, coupled with advances in technology, are expected to propel the security solutions market to over $372.9 billion by 2022, says MarketsandMarkets’ Global Forecast to 2022 report.
Lorex has come a long way since selling monitors in 1991. It has been a pioneer in the security camera and security camera system category for more than two decades now. Thanks to a well-defined omni channel marketing strategy and online ecommerce platform, Lorex’s website and product line are taking top security system solutions into cyberspace.
Built for Success: Features of the Lorex Ecommerce Ecosystem
Like its cameras, Lorex’s website is built for success. The website includes a wide array of sophisticated features designed to serve the company’s online visitors and customers. Consumers and companies seeking information about high-tech security topics — like 4K cameras, for example — are likely to find themselves landing on Lorex’s site. By informing consumers about security technology, including easy-to-read installation guides and articles about the latest and greatest technologies utilized in their products, Lorex benefits site visitors while positioning itself as a leading authority on security cameras and systems.
To better serve its visitors, Lorex’s site features a responsive, mobile-friendly design. Not only does it load quickly, each page includes extensive information that is straightforward and easy to navigate on all screen sizes. This ensures visitors can find and research which product best suits their needs in a quick and direct fashion.
The site also employs an innovative ecommerce system, comparable to top digital retailers like Amazon. Visitors can easily click to add items to their shopping cart, find discount deals and read consumer reviews before making a purchase. Customers will enjoy benefits such as free and fast shipping, a 60-day return policy and a two-year warranty as well.
The site also provides real-time integrated and automated shipping and returns processing. This means customers can receive instant updates on the status of their order at any time.
Self-service is a fundamental priority for Lorex. Customers can find answers to frequently asked questions in an extensive support library, be guided step-by-step through an order processing overview, create support tickets and share their feedback with others through a user section. Comments in the review section testify that customers appreciate Lorex’s helpful website and superior customer service.
What Does Lorex Sell Online?
Lorex offers their customers a truly omnichannel experience. You can purchase Lorex products in retail stores such as Costco and Sam’s Club, through knowledgeable sales representatives or from their innovative and informative website.
Lorex delivers the highest quality line of cutting-edge security technology available online. Its vast selection includes a full range of products to fit any security need:
- Digital video recorders (DVRs) and network video recorders (NVRs) provide customers with a safe and reliable security system. Not only can these recorders store weeks of uninterrupted HD security footage, they can also connect to most smart devices so customers can access live video feeds or recorded playback from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Motion activated push-notifications sent straight to your phone or tablet will also ensure you can keep close tabs on your property while you are away. DVRs and NVRs can be programmed to suit your security needs with continuous, motion-activated or scheduled recording options.
- MPX, IP and wireless security cameras are capable of capturing detail-rich, high-resolution surveillance footage. 720p, 1080p, and even 4K security camera options ensure you can identify intruders or objects (such as cars) easily. The vast majority of these cameras are fully weatherproof (IP66 rated) and feature long-range night vision.
- Pre-arranged security system bundles combine compatible security recorder and cameras to help customers with their purchases. These bundles can include different varieties of cameras, such as PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras, motorized varifocal cameras and vandal-proof cameras, just to name a few. These systems, in contrast to many competitors, don’t require a monthly subscription.
- Accessories such as extension cables, monitors and PoE switches make sure you’ve got everything you need to get your security system up and running.
- These are just a few of the many categories of products available to visitors on Lorex’s website. Category menus, drop-down facet options and a user-friendly search engine help customers quickly find the exact product they need.
Between its customer-friendly website and its complete selection of cutting-edge security equipment, Lorex embodies a commitment to quality products and top-notch customer service. For homeowners, renters, apartment managers and businesses seeking an effective security camera system, Lorex’s website is a one-stop resource.
Find more smart home gadgets at TechCo
This article is sponsored by Lorex Technology. To find more products to secure your home click here.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!