November 1, 2017
It’s rare to find early-stage founders that knows how to properly put together a business plan for an investor. Sure, mentors can help, but in the end, the founders need to figure it out and tackling it all at once can be overwhelming.
Instead of suffering through hours of research on the internet about best business plan practices, use the Bizplan Premium: Lifetime Subscription. This platform was built by a team at Startups.Co. who knows what it takes to get in front of an investor. They have helped over 1 million startup companies find customers, funding, mentors, etc., and can help you with create an awesome business plan.
This is a platform that provides a step-by-step business builder and breaks down the major projects into digestible pieces. This all-in-one central interface can help founders plan their pitch, set goals, track progress, and formulate the most important aspects of a business plan from a market problem to traction.
The Bizplan Premium: Lifetime Subscription is self-paced and makes it easy to create, collaborate and share your business plan with investors and potential customers. Additional features to the platform include:
- Set your financial goals and analyze all the important data in a single dashboard
- Perform team salary forecasts, revenue projections, & access easy to use financial templates
- Import financial data from the tools you already use, like Xero and QuickBooks
- Share your plan online w/ a single click to collaborate w/ investors and stakeholders
- Get the whole team involved w/ threaded comments in every section across the entire plan
In addition, you’ll have access to Bizplan’s fundraising experts any time you need additional help. The platform is available for a huge discount of $69 at the TechCo Shop.
Find more tools to streamline your work flow at TechCo
Read more about productivity hacks at TechCo
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!