June 22, 2010
We've seen the future, and it's green – and mobile. Which means plastic gift cards will soon be a thing of the past and sites like JunoWallet, one of the first mobile gift card applications launched in the iTunes Store, will be well positioned. According to the team, their patent-pending “all in one” solution connects their mobile gift card platform to every merchant in the world, allowing any site to offer gift cards via mobile devices.
Currently on version 4.2.6, JunoWallet's free application supports importing plastic gifts, mobile marketing campaigns offering over $300M in mobile promotional gift cards/gift certificates, mobile gift cards with a bonus for sale and a “Mobile Gift of the Day” campaign allowing users to purchase special offers and drive down the price with volume buying. JunoWallet has also integrated with Bump Technology and offers “Bump-A-Gift” allowing iPhone to iPhone mobile gift card sharing.
According to JunoWallet, the advantages to retailers include to ability to:
- Use promotional gift cards to drive new business in the door
- Create a mobile billboard inside of every iPhone to build your brand and logo recognition
- Sell gift cards more cheaply, securely, and eco-friendly
- Raise cash flow using the MGD (Mobile Gift card of the Day) feature
- Tap into the over 27 million users JunoWallet can push your mobile gift cards to in North America
- Reach iPhone users in the USA, UK, Canada, and Ireland (coming soon Australia, Japan, Mexico, and India)
- Conduct a “Green” marketing campaign
- Use social media to market your gift cards and business via Facebook and Twitter integration
Check out some of the JunoWallet screen-shots below:
JunoWallet was founded as a joint venture by San Jose & Chicago-based Junobe and Mobile Media Solution and will be on site demoing at Mobile TECH cocktail Chicago 2 on June 24th.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!