January 29, 2015
Tech Cocktail is returning to Tampa Bay and we couldn’t be more excited! We’ve teamed up with our local Tampa Bay Ambassador Gracie Stemmer to bring Tech Cocktail’s Mixer & Startup Showcase to the Tampa Bay area on February 4th, 2015 as part of Tampa Bay Startup Week.
Join us on this entrepreneurial CELEBRATION taking place at Startup Week Chase Basecamp, where you will meet industry leaders and hear from Tampa’s Hottest Showcasing Startups.
But BEFORE the Tampa Mixer & Startup Showcase, we want you to vote for your ONE favorite startup! That’s right, we want to know which startup you think should represent the great city of Tampa Bay during Tech Cocktail’s Celebrate Conference in Downtown Las Vegas in October of 2015. The local winner is chosen based on your voting, so do your research and choose wisely, below. The startup poll will close on February 4th, 6:00 PM EST, so vote now!
Now for the fun part: Who is Tampa Bays Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by voting in the poll at the end of this post. The winner will be announced online (and again live at the event) and will receive recognition in the editor’s note of the weekly newsletter, and added press recognizing the honor of being voted Tampa Bay’s Hottest Showcasing Startup.
Who is Tampa Bay’s Hottest Showcasing Startup?
- Check I’m Here – We help to increase engagement, allocate funding, retain students, and assess involvement.
- CitySleekers – A traditional car wash uses up to 100 gallons of water per wash, we use 3-6oz.
- Drawer – We’ve worked to solve the problem of getting more personal connection into restaurant and place reviews/recommendations. While review sites offer a way for travelers to find rankings by random individuals, Drawer allows travelers to find recommendations from people and sources they trust.
- Fittr -Simply put Americans are rapidly eating worse and exercising less. Health and Human Services attributes these illnesses and many others to dietary factors and a lack of physical activity. There are many people trying to get healthy but it’s hard to find legitimate and affordable solutions that actually work around their schedule and interests.
- Health Hero – Healthcare costs for companies. We reduce them.
- Intellifas Ltd – There is a general public distrust in the banking system, from banks going bankrupt to biased advice and mis-selling, there is a desire for self empowered control, and a need for true, honesty, full disclosure. The current Banking systems are slow to respond to technology, archaic with manual processing and paper processing. We are using the Technology to provide a better, faster service, to get instant online approvals and verification, to online submissions, and removing the annoyance of form filling. We can get you more money, reduce your risk, and save you time.
- Project Done – Any homeowner can tell you about their endless list of projects. Project Done is the easiest way to hire local doers to complete these projects.
- Save On Medical – Save On Medical is an online marketplace for medical procedures that uses price transparency to help patients make informed decisions based on cost, quality or convenience- like Expedia does for travel. We’re changing the way patients shop for health care, giving them the power to be consumers in their health care process to save them money while also helping medical providers reach more patients and collect payments online.
- Viralstyle -The archaic way of managing branded merchandise is risky business: paying cash upfront for inventory not knowing if the design will be popular, what sizes are needed, and how many items will sell.
- Washlava – Lack of modern technology and reasonable store aesthetics are endemic in the traditional coin laundry business. Washlava will establish itself as a brand by delivering a modern, consumer centric approach to equipment, transaction and experience.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!